Oct 25, 2010

More On Italy Consumables

Share:

Check out The Official Mafia Wars Blog. One of my articles was posted today and I'm just thrilled that Zynga wants to use their blog to share informative game play information. Although this may be basic stuff to most of you, there are many players out there who don't know about all the great fan sites, forums and websites about Mafia Wars. Hopefully this will get more players on board and help a few who may not know what's going on. I know I didn't have a clue when I first started playing and searched within the game high and low for more details of what I was supposed to do.  Please provide feedback here or on the Mafia Wars Blog of topics you would like to see in the future.

2 comments:

  1. Anyone have a total number of consumables needed to complete each region?

    ReplyDelete
  2. smart phone is required the most..........

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated and will not be published until they are reviewed. Please don't use bad language or insult others. For faster feedback on questions, visit our fan page.