Oct 14, 2010

Interactive Pop-Up

Share:

Finally a pop-up we can talk back to.  In addition to the other pop-ups we normally get when logging into Mafia Wars, some players are seeing the one below.  When I get this pop-up, I plan on telling them that my game would be more fun if it didn't have so many pop-ups!
I'm so tired of the free gift pop-up and would love to see it go.  What's the point of the gift icon on my game header if I have to deal with an annoying pop-up EVERY time I log in!
If the gift pop-up weren't annoying enough, it leads to the "Keep The Gifts Flowing!" pop-up when you close it out.
I had to share Pistol Pete's from Team Spockholm response with you.  Look closely and you can see what would make Mafia Wars more fun for him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated and will not be published until they are reviewed. Please don't use bad language or insult others. For faster feedback on questions, visit our fan page.