Oct 27, 2010

Fighting In Italy

Share:

Many players have asked me about fighting in Italy. There have been reports of not getting credit towards Fight Mastery or many Victory Coins.  I finally had some time to do a large stamina run using Brawler which can be found on Outpost Mafia Tools by Arun.  I used 5,427 stamina and fought exclusively in Italy. At first things looked great. I earned over 6 Million Lira, had a stamina/experience ratio of 2.19, and raised my overall attack and defense scores.
(click any image to enlarge)
I took a screen shot of my fight mastery and total number of Victory Coins before and after the run. Out of 5,203 fights won, I only moved up 1% in Fight Mastery and gained only 51 Victory Coins.
Another thing I didn't like was there were no Italy Property building parts dropped during this run. This doesn't make sense to me. If I'm fighting in Italy, why would I want a bunch of New York and Las Vegas building parts?
The drop rate for Fighting High End Loot was 1.54% which is slightly less than we have seen in Las Vegas.
For comparison, here is a 50,002 stamina run performed by VCDBurn in Las Vegas.
I did a little research regarding the Fight Mastery and it turns out this is a bug. The Zynga Customer Support Current Italy Bugs states that the issue should be fixed later this evening.
I couldn't find very much on the Italy property building parts. There is a Zynga Forum Board thread titled building parts and fighting. A few players claim that they got parts while fighting but I sure didn't. There are no comments by any moderators. Hopefully this issue will be resolved when the new release happens tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated and will not be published until they are reviewed. Please don't use bad language or insult others. For faster feedback on questions, visit our fan page.