Sep 9, 2010

Vegas Crew Colletion.

Share:

 As promised in the Community News section of our game, the new Crew Collections is here.
 When you log into your account you will notice a new message on your homepage. 
When you click on the "Get to Work!" button you will be awarded your first item and you can ask your friends to help you find the others.  If they find the item, you get one too.
If you don't accept the first item from your message page you will get this message when you ask for help from your collections page.  If you miss it or it isn't showing up, you'll have to do jobs or help others until you get your fist item.
To help friends, look for the Vegas Crew posts in your news feeds and click on "Help So and So" to start.
You will have to confirm that you want to help.
Once you do this you will get a pop-up.  Click the "Start Searching" button to begin.
You will be directed to the page that contains the job where the collection item can be found.
Do the job until you get the item.  I found it took between 1 to 5 clicks.  If you run out of energy, you will have 1 hour to finish the search.  Once you find the item, you will get a notification pop-up and you can tell your friend.  Both you and your friend will get the item.
I wasn't able to let my friends know due to a "problem posting my comment".
Only 5 friends can help you a day and you can only help 5 friends.
Here are the other items I received for helping 5 friends.
I was able to vault the collection with the items I found, the ones my mafia helped me find, and trading.
I was awarded a Rat Pack (29/60).

1 comment:

  1. Did you happen to notice that they have made normal Vegas collection also? Great timing, considering I've completed all 6 districts on ruby. Hopefully I find them while on 7 and 8. Zynga... perpetually disorganized.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated and will not be published until they are reviewed. Please don't use bad language or insult others. For faster feedback on questions, visit our fan page.