Sep 22, 2010

TopMafia.Info Fan Competition

Share:

Bossy Don announced a new Fan Competition on TopMafia.Info.  To enter click HERE.  Now is a good time for me to tell you all that the folks at TopMafia.Info asked me to join them.  Of coarse I said yes!  This has always been my favorite group and Yonks, VCDBurn, and Bossy Don have taught me a lot.  I'm excited to be an Admin of TopMafia.Info and don't feel worthy.  They have all helped me so much and in part made this blog possible.  I'm honored to be able to give something back and be a part of the admin team.  The best thing about TopMafia.Info is the fans.  There are so many intelligent players who contribute to all of the posts and supply a lot of great and valuable information.

Here are all the details for the contest.   
Prize Pool:
VHEL, 500 Chain Vipers, 2x Mystery Bag collection AND Lotto SETS and Vegas collection SETS thrown in for good measure!

I know I started a 10K fans comp, but then had Facebook disabled my account, so that was put on hold...
and I havent done anything for 20K fans, so this is my way of making it up to you guys.....

Question is "Guess When Vegas Loot will Be Giftable"
all posts need to have a Date and a Time (according to Zynga time)

Because of the nature of this comp, all posts within 12 hours of Vegas loot becoming Giftable will be excluded
The official time will be @ TopMafia.info's admins digression (it will be the time that one of us finds it giftable OR a fan posts that it is with screen shot on the fan photo album (posts else where dont count!))
IF only SOME Vegas Loot becomes giftable it will be up to myself to decide if the comp has ended or will continue till more Vegas loot is giftable

Prizes are as follows
2nd place 501 Chain Vipers & 1 Mystery Bag collection & 1 of each Vegas Collection SETS
1st place 1 Mystery Bag collection & 1 of each Vegas Collection SETS & some amount of Vegas Loot (depends on what ive picked up between now and then)

Extra Prizes
For every 10K fans we pass between now and the ending of the comp, i will give away 1 complete Lotto collection as well (new comp will be held for these) as well as & 1 of each Vegas Collection SETS

So guys, Suggest us to your friends, Share this post and start the guessing!

-Bossy Don

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated and will not be published until they are reviewed. Please don't use bad language or insult others. For faster feedback on questions, visit our fan page.