Sep 24, 2010

Prized Pigs

Share:

I don't know who at Zynga has an obsession with pigs but they need to go work for the FarmVille division and stay away from Mafia Wars.  We have had Reward Point Pigs, Pignatas, Super Pignatas, and now Prized Pigs.  It appears the Prized Pigs will work like the Pignatas.  The Grand Prize is a big army truck with bad ass stats (100/128).  I still haven't gotten an Iron Titan or the Gray Wolf so I'm not going to hold my breath for this one.  I will update when more is available.  Thanks to Rebelman for letting me know this exciting news.  He knows my feelings on the Pigs of Mafia Wars!
UPDATE:  Rather than start a new article on these silly pigs, I will add what is now known thanks to this whimsical write up which can be found in the in-game Community News Section.  The big army truck is called the Oinker Vehicle and we will have to collect and master 3 Prized Pigs.  Not only will we get the Oinker, we will know in our hearts that we are true porkers!

2 comments:

  1. well i like pigs . love iain davis from big snouts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like smoked back bacon. Yummy.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated and will not be published until they are reviewed. Please don't use bad language or insult others. For faster feedback on questions, visit our fan page.