Sep 4, 2010

New San Juan Message

Share:

I have never had the "It's On In San Juan" Event on my account.  Today I noticed the in-game message that appears on my home page has been slightly modified.  The new message says they are "actively working on brining back the fight event".  I never had it in the first place and you would think they could run a spell check before.  The phrase "we are in the process of slowly rolling out the event" has been changed to "we are making some adjustments to the feature to improve game performance."  They still blame "popularity" as the reason for the problems and ensure that there will be enough time to complete the event. 
(click image to enlarge)

2 comments:

  1. I never had it either.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is a bizarre development for sure. i started receiving this message intermittently starting yesterday morning even though i had already completed all but one of the boss fights. I finished the last one yesterday afternoon, and i still get these messages intermittently ... lol ... poor confused Zynga ...

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated and will not be published until they are reviewed. Please don't use bad language or insult others. For faster feedback on questions, visit our fan page.