Aug 1, 2010

No Fight Mastery For Hitlist Attacks

Share:

I noticed today that when you use your stamina to attack players who are on the hitlist you won't gain any progress towards fight mastery.  I did a small run and used 268 stamina points to fight players who are on the hitlist to demonstrate this. (click on any image to enlarge)
 Before Stamina Run
Stamina = 268
Fight Mastery = 90% of Level 6
   After Stamina Run
Stamina Utilized On Hitlist Attacks
Stamina = 0
Fight Mastery = 90% of Level 6
It took me quite a while to do the run above because so many players were knocked off before my attack was attempted or my heath was too low.  I got bored very quickly.
I decided to try something out on the Mafia Wars Autoplayer.  I adjusted the settings so that everything was turned off except stamina and I told it to only do hitlist fighting.  It worked and the log is below.  I probably won't do much fighting on the hitlist because I will be obsessed with getting to Level 21 of Fighting Mastery. 
One of my favorite mafia members, David Hills had something unusual happen to him today.  He was knocked off the hitlist twice in 2 minutes.  Neither one of us can figure out how this happened.  You can't place somebody on the hitlist if their health is below 20 or if they are already on it.
According to the Mafia Wars Wiki Health Page, health regenerates at a rate of 1 point per 3 or 5 minutes depending on your class.
(image from The Mafia Wars Wiki)
From the information above, it doesn't seem that this could be possible.
Dave Hills Player Updates 

1 comment:

  1. All hitlist servers are now separate. At its worst you could possibly be hitlisted by 20 different persons at the same time and thus lose 120xp when removed. I like the change though as it gives a certain excitement as you don't have to survive not 1 hitlist ride, but multiple... at the same time.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated and will not be published until they are reviewed. Please don't use bad language or insult others. For faster feedback on questions, visit our fan page.