Aug 3, 2010

AttackX: Recovered

Share:

 UPDATE:  Once released to the outside world, AttackX tried to do to much too soon and found its self experiencing chest pains, heart palpitations, dizziness, and shortness of breath.  AttackX called 911 and was immediately brought back to sick bay for further evaluation. 


AttackX by Spockholm Mafia Tools is officially out of the sick bay.  When the new fighting features were implemented the Zynagans had the upper hand and did some damage to this tool.  While in the sick bay, Team Spockholm worked very hard and they were able to bring AttackX back to life.
The good news was posted today on the The Spockholm Mafia Tools Fan Page.

I have been very curious to know if attacks on iced targets count towards Fighting Mastery.  I was too lazy to find the answer by doing manual attacks so I patiently waited for AttackX to come back.  I was happy to learn that you do get credit for attacking iced targets.  In the small run I just performed, I attacked my energy account (which was already iced) 62 times and my Fighting Mastery progress bar moved up 2% of Level 10.  I also got 11 Victory Coins.  Depending on your level of mastery, your stats for doing the same number of fights will be different.
To learn everything that is currently known about fighting, visit the Mafia Wars Wiki Fight Page.  The following image is from this page and as you can see, not all the data is there yet.  Once more players complete all mastery levels and update this chart, the question marks will be replaced with the appropriate data points.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated and will not be published until they are reviewed. Please don't use bad language or insult others. For faster feedback on questions, visit our fan page.