Jul 14, 2010

Top Ten List

Share:

Jilly Bean, The Community Manager for the Zynga Forum Boards would like players to leave their own personal Top Ten List on her Zynga Forum Thread.  She says it could be your Top Ten bugs, suggestions, things you love about playing Mafia Wars, or a combination.  Where is the things you hate about playing Mafia Wars option? This could be an interesting thread to follow.  To read what other players post or create your own, go HERE.  I'll be thinking about this one and maybe I'll make my first post on the Zynga Forum Boards.  I admit, I'm a lurker and have never contributed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated and will not be published until they are reviewed. Please don't use bad language or insult others. For faster feedback on questions, visit our fan page.