Jul 26, 2010

Script Writers VS Las Vegas, Part 1: Josh Miller

Share:

My next few articles are going to be part of a series called Script Writers VS Las Vegas.  These articles will give an overview of what each script writer is up to in regards to dealing with all the rewrites, changes and new additions that the launch of Las Vegas has caused.
Miller Marklets
Fan Page|Website|Donate

I chose to feature Miller Marklets first because this is the easiest one to cover.  Josh Miller really doesn't have a whole lot to do.  His scripts JGrabAllGifts and JAddAll3BETA work just great and Las Vegas has had little or no impact on them.

"I haven't updated JGrabAllGifts in MONTHS. It's been great. I have added a few "accept" keywords here and there like when some app comes out with a new accept button "Be VIP" "Help Neighbor", etc. But other than that, the way I coded it initially to work with Facebook hasn't needed to be changed in a long time."/Josh Miller, Miller Marklets

After supplying me with this quote, Josh returned to his care free life and took a nap.  I'm sure the other script writers are very envious.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated and will not be published until they are reviewed. Please don't use bad language or insult others. For faster feedback on questions, visit our fan page.