Jun 8, 2010

The Arch-Angel Nemesis Tools Website is Back

Share:

The Arch-Angel Nemesis Website has relocated and is UP for all of us to use.  Just go to any tool, click on it, drag it and drop it in your bookmark toolbar. My favorite is Bangkok Unlock.  Property Unlock DOES NOT work anymore.  It is NOT on the site and if you have it bookmarked, you might as well delete it.  There is no need to ask about it on The Fan Page.  
The website has cool music so I can rock while I'm farming Nak Kah Shotguns even though I chose Yakuza as my faction for Episode 6!!!

 
 
Bangkok Unlock (live)-This will allow you to perform jobs that you have been locked out of because of Faction choice.  In order to use this plugin, you must have already opened Chapter 3 in Episode 6. This is a live version Ajax script and will update automatically. 
Spree Unlock (live)-This plugin is used in the Crime Spree section. Will allow you to open Crime Spree Safes Fast without the entire Screen Re-Loading! Where is the Crime Spree Section? Click on "profile" The Crime Spree Button Tab is Located next to the Achievements Button Tab.
 Build Unlock (live)- This plugin is used on the Chop Shop/Weapons Depot. This bookmarklet allows you to build 2 CARS or 2 WEAPONS Every Day*. Very Simple To Use, Just Follow The Prompts! This is a live version Ajax script and will update automatically. (2 cars OR 2 weapons, not 2 of each) 
ScrollMW-Use this to add scrolling to the unframed Mafia Wars window.
Visit The Arch-Angel Mafia Wars Tools Fan Page  to keep up with and learn more about these amazing tools.
I copied this from The Discussion Board on the Fan Page.  It makes a lot of sense to me. 
Using These Bookmarklets will NEVER get your account banned. 
Using a Tool like the "SnagBar" is the same exact thing as stream helper by Spockholm.
Using a TOOL for the automation of collecting all the game posts on your FACEBOOK NEWS FEED, is not CHEATING. The SNAGBAR does not "CHEAT" anyone, anything, or the game...
PLEASE before you let these rumors go to your heads and it is a ridiculous Telephone Game, Lets ALL come back to REALITY.

Is there an issue with the "snagBar" Nope,
Is this Considered CHEATING, Nope,
Does this take stuff out of other gamers inventory, Hell No!
If I was the creator of this "snagbar" I would have called it something ELSE.

THIS IS WHAT IS CONSIDERED CHEATING;
1: Making BAHT in your Account From NY,Cuba,Moscow Money..
Yep! That's Cheating!!
2: Making Lotto Collection Items Appear in your account out of thin air,
Yep! I would have to say, That's Cheating!!

3: Duplicating Other Items out of Thin Air,
Yep! I would have to say, That's Cheating!!

4: Putting REWARD POINTS / SKILL POINTS in your account, without paying for them, not including the links that ZYNGA puts out for 1 - 5 RP.
ALSO, KEEP IN MIND... Please STOP, for the love of everything great in this world, PLEASE Stop Believing in those group pages about FREE REWARD POINTS,
HONESTLY... PLEASE STOP BELIEVING THIS GARBAGE! There is no such thing!
If I receive another invite to a page like this, You will be removed from my friends list.
This is CHEATING! if you ever INJECT your account with reward points or skill points.

Other then OUTRIGHT CHEATING LIKE THIS,
Everything else is fine. ;-)

Lets all get a grip here people,
ZYNGA will not ever disable accounts for no apparent reason,
All the people that spend BIG Money on Mafia Wars, Use tools to help them play the game Faster and more efficiently.
If you EVER CHEAT, Your Account Will Be Rolled Back.
My account was rolled back and all of my Faction Store Items Were taken away from my account because I CHEATED by moving Moscow Money Into Bangkok and purchased 501 of the top Faction Items. My Account Was not Banned and I was not Disabled.
DONT CHEAT and you will have nothing to worry about...
Using Spockholms StreamHelper Is Not Cheating, NOR will it EVER take ITEMS from Other Players Inventory, There is no such thing.

/NEMESIS

2 comments:

  1. So why is it that I have things missing out of my gift box, gifts that I grabbed from the FB page, telling me I got the items, then, when I go to my gift box to claim them, they are not there..I have had collectibles, mystery eggs missing, not just once or twice, but many times missing and my gift box was not full...when I don't have snagbar members, this doesn't happen...now that I have a few that have since joined, I have missing items again...so please explain that to me..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Arch-Angel Nemesis Here,
    Hello Anonymous...
    Can you explain to me, what it is you mean by
    "gift box" ??
    Lets say someone posts a "secret stash",
    you click on the link,
    This takes you into the mafia wars game.
    now, there is a message window that says,
    something like, CONGRAULATIONS! you received..
    blah, blah, blah,
    Click here to accept,
    Then you click on the accept Button,
    To accept the Item.
    I really can not address your statement,
    Because I do not know what "gift box"
    thing you are referring to.
    I never had to go through to different processes
    to accept Items.
    Can you please elaborate on this issue,
    so I can follow what it is your are referring to.
    http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000172281674
    Here is my FB profile,
    send me a private message please,
    and I will explain it all to you.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated and will not be published until they are reviewed. Please don't use bad language or insult others. For faster feedback on questions, visit our fan page.