May 18, 2011

Smoke And Mirrors Official Blog Post

Share:

I had to laugh when I read the Official Mafia Wars Blog today. This is what they had to say about the latest Mission. The only informative part is the title New Brazil Mission: Smoke and Mirrors. I reminded me a lot of Angelo's Looie and "da Boss" spoofs. This would have been a cool post if they linked it to the Customer Support 411 and FAQ...Oh...there isn't one! I guess players who don't know about third party sites that provide Mafia Wars information will be on their own to figure out that the new Mission sucks!

Article written by Jennifer Patterson, Creator of the MW Loot Lady Blog, The Mafia Wars Loot Lady Facebook Fan Page and Co-Host of The Informant Podcast.
All material is protected by copyright law

2 comments:

Comments are moderated and will not be published until they are reviewed. Please don't use bad language or insult others. For faster feedback on questions, visit our fan page.