Aug 28, 2010

Problem Pignatas

Share:

Last night I accepted my 3 Pignatas and was told I would have to wait until the next day (5 hours) to accept more.
Zynga time can be faster than real time so I tried a few minutes before midnight and had no luck.  The timer on these was accurate.
After that, I forgot all about the Pignatas and missed the 5 hour mark to accept 3 more.  I didn't try again until this afternoon.  I was surprised to see how many Pignatas were sent to me.  It was too bad that I could only open 3 of them and the rest would expire.
I wasn't happy when I opened my first one.  I was told I already opened 3 and would have to wait 11 hours.  Unless somebody hacked into my account and opened 3 Pignatas, this was not accurate.
Bossy Don posted on Top Mafia.Info that she had the same problem.  Other commented that they did too.
There are also a few discussion threads on the Zynga Forum boards (1),(2).  Al Catraz offers the excuse that the "The Timers seem to be a little funky for some".
I laugh when I accept a Pignata that I'm not allowed to accept.  I get a message on the top of the page that says I accepted a Pignata and then a second message at the bottom of the page telling me I cannot accept anymore today.

2 comments:

  1. What's weird is that you really do accept the Pignata, you just don't open it for a nice prize. I have a Pignata sitting in my loot list now and no apparent way to open it. I can accept 2 more Pignatas today, but that one just sit there staring at me. Funny...and probably a good bit of info for those weirdo collectors out there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. but u don't get any reward if it

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated and will not be published until they are reviewed. Please don't use bad language or insult others. For faster feedback on questions, visit our fan page.