Aug 27, 2010

Pignatas: Part 3

Share:

Since 2 articles about Pignatas isn't enough, I'll write a third.  The Pignatas are finally here.  I can't wait for them to be gone so I no longer have to type the word Pignata.  You can start sending them from the new Free Gift page.  There are some new features on this page that will improve the overall gifting system.
When you hoover over the Pignata, you get the option to send one or request one.  This feature is no longer on my account.  I like it and hope it comes back.  I didn't get a screen shot of what happens when you click on request.
When you click on send, you get this page which has a "Recommended" button.  When you click this, you get a list of people who have sent you the most gifts.
You accept the pigs by going to your Facebook home page and checking the external gifting page.
I was able to accept 3 of them.  I got two Chain Vipers (what a waste!) and a Supercharged Stock Car (not that great).  On the third Pignata, it said I could not accept anymore free Pignatas today (5 hours would be Midnight).  If we can only accept 3 a day and this lasts for the weekend, what are the odds of getting the monster truck?  Throw in the Zynga luck factor and I don't think many of us will get one.  A lot of these Pignatas will be wasted.  Please comment if you do.

3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for all you do, "Lootlady" :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got the monster truck the very first time I opened the pignata. Since then I have opened 11 more, all garbage.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your Pignata contained an Iron Titan (96, 123)!

    Needless to say I was totally shocked. I'm not sure how many of these I have opened before I finally got the truck.

    It's not giftable. Does anyone know if it's possible to get more than one? Can you get another one from a pignata or does is do an inventory check and only allow one?

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated and will not be published until they are reviewed. Please don't use bad language or insult others. For faster feedback on questions, visit our fan page.