Aug 27, 2015

VIP Loot: Generation 42

Share:

The 42nd generation of VIP loot is now dropping. Last month all 8 items were useless for me and I was glad I canceled my VIP subscription. This month 1 item adds +1 to my defense score but the real kicker is I only need 14 of them to max. The overall benefit I would have received is +14 on my defense score. I can just go buy a crate item with the reward points I earned from leveling to get the same a better benefit. +14 is so insignificant, I could just do nothing and would never notice. If Zynga was smart, they would make the stats of this loot much higher so that players would wish they were VIP subscribers instead of being happy they aren't! The 8 loot items are shown below.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated and will not be published until they are reviewed. Please don't use bad language or insult others. For faster feedback on questions, visit our fan page.