Apr 10, 2015

Los Angeles Districts 4 & 5 Coming Soon

Share:

Images for Los Angeles Districts 4 and 5 have been added to the servers. I could only find job images for District 4 but there are images of the Asset Raids for both. Either Zynga hasn’t finished updating, the links have been changed or we might just get 1 District. Either way it seems a little too soon. We can only hope that the next district(s) won't be as crappy as the first 3. Thanks to Oliver for letting me know the images were added.

d4and5
District 4 Job Images
d4job1d4job2d4job3
District 4 and 5 Assets
district4assets
district5assets
assets
The Asset guy will be revealed once you get the Medallion for District 5. He isn’t Eugene from the Walking Dead or Sam Hadwick (but they wear the same clothes) like I guessed [1], [2].
assetguy
asset14
assetguy

2 comments:

  1. "We can only hope that the next district(s) won't be as crappy as the first 3"

    I think we shall be hoping in vain
    Kathie E

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not sure about others, but once I get to Bronze level just to open next district., I'm done.
    Ill be surprised if MW survives January 1st,

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated and will not be published until they are reviewed. Please don't use bad language or insult others. For faster feedback on questions, visit our fan page.