Nov 1, 2014

Ice Board 19 Results

Share:

The 19th running of the Ice Board is now over and the Top 10 Icers are shown below. If you were in 1st-3rd place in your Family Leaderboard or even the Global Leaderboard and didn’t get your item, it happens all the time with these events. What Zynga says you had may be different than what you see you had. There isn’t much you can do about it but try again on the next one. Thanks to Mark Markus the GF of the VGTTT Family (and #3) for the screen shot. Congratulations to all the winners!

iceboard19

7 comments:

  1. The private arena with all you mini accounts really add up the ice counts fast, dont they

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Test it next time and see how you do ... may not be as simple as you think.

      Delete
    2. Private arena doesn't even count for the events

      Delete
  2. I finished in first place for the first time ever in my family (first time I ever even cracked the top 3 also)...I did not receive the reward for it. Typical Zynga BS....not even gonna try to place anymore on these.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. check your inventory for
      Singing Etcher

      Delete
  3. Well I was in second place an hour before it ended. I don't know if i was 'leap-frogged' by two or zynga failed to give the reward. THEY really should leave the league ratings up for 24 hours.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know I was first with both my accounts, so I assume the loot takes a while to roll out after these. I never usually bother even checking, but I did this time for some reason. Nada so far...

    O

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated and will not be published until they are reviewed. Please don't use bad language or insult others. For faster feedback on questions, visit our fan page.