May 16, 2014

Operations Event 15 Coming Soon

Share:

Items for the 15th Operations Event have been added to the inventory. The mastery and leader/helper rewards (complete with a mistake) are shown below. At the time of this post I don't know the location. I don't have time to search for server images today but may do so later if the mood strikes.

Mastery item
op3
op2op1
Leader/Helper Rewards
Superior
op4
Rare
op5op6
Uncommon
Note the Doom’s Cleaver has a item quality of Ultimate but the stats are similar to the other 2 Uncommon items. This is just a display error and won’t make a difference when it comes to fighting.
op7op8op9

2 comments:

  1. Just wondering who came up with this stupid event?

    ReplyDelete
  2. yea I was wondering the same crap, I really hate this event take it out of the picture. I will do what I always do run threw the first 2 sets with my alt accts and on the last set, rp my way threw it.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated and will not be published until they are reviewed. Please don't use bad language or insult others. For faster feedback on questions, visit our fan page.