May 5, 2014

May VIP Loot Update Delay

Share:

For the past 25 months the special loot that drops for VIP subscribers has been updated a few days before or a few days after the 1st of the month. It’s now May 5th and subscribers are still waiting for a refresh. Most inventory updates occur on Tuesdays so it will probably happen tomorrow unless Zynga plans on changing the pace. In the FAQ about the program it only says the the loot will be updated ‘frequently’. Defining terms by using a subjective adjective means Zynga isn’t required to update this loot and therefore is not a breach of the VIP terms and conditions. If they want to keep subscribers happy it’s in their best interest to do so in a timely manner so I’m pretty sure we will see an update this week.

viplootrefresh

5 comments:

  1. I renewed mine this week also, on Friday. I received my 50 rps immediately and again on Monday(which was probably a mistake), so I used the reallocation benefit and rps' right away. In the past I have always received the loot drops on a regular basis, too. So I got double benefits this week. Will expect nothing on next Monday and be very happy if I do get it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I made that easy. Cancelled my emerald VIP a couple of weeks ago.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i received my rps and items but no loot drop yet they are very late

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rp's and Loot drops are what we pay for. Keep me happy or I am gone.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are currently enjoying Titanium VIP membership benefits., Still waiting. Pay for the loot drops.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated and will not be published until they are reviewed. Please don't use bad language or insult others. For faster feedback on questions, visit our fan page.