May 13, 2014

Fighter's Pack Update

Share:

It looks like the High Rollers’ Pack  Fighter's Pack will be updated with the loot specific for the feature. I’m not sure why I post about these as I wouldn’t think for $145.00 $63.00 many would be interested. Since Zynga consistently updates this loot there must be a few out there buying them.

UPDATE: This item is for a Fighter's Pack refresh and not the High Rollers' Pack as I initially though. Those who copied me will have to update their posts as well. I'm not sure what the 2nd item is for. More players like the Fighter's Packs because of the 12 hour boost in attack equipment and skill points.
hr1
hr2

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated and will not be published until they are reviewed. Please don't use bad language or insult others. For faster feedback on questions, visit our fan page.