Jun 17, 2012

Major Fight Issue: You Are Losing Fights!

Share:

UPDATE: This issue is now fixed but players who care about having accurate stats should demand that their Fight Lost number be adjusted (or at least rolled back to before this bug was present). They never did fix the missing Family Module data so I doubt they will care about this [1]. If they want us to pay $24.97 a month for this game, they need to prevent issues like this from happening. Maybe it wasn't such a good idea to reduce batched attacks after all.

Something weird is going on with the Fight Module. Weaker accounts are able to beat stronger ones. In the example below, my mini with an attack skill of 78 (89 with the bonus) is beating up on just about anyone it attacks. You can see the skills and equipment scores in this attack are red, but fight is counting as a win for my mini. This is not a display error!
fight1
Here are the stats of this account and it would be rare for it to beat anybody.
fight4
To rule out a display error, I took screen shots of the mini accounts Fights Won and Fights Lost before and after the attacks. Attacking account that have no business winning these fights are getting credit for Fights Won!
fight2
I repeated the process and took screen shots on my main account (the one losing the fights) and there these attacks are counting on my Fights Lost statistic. I know players who spend a lot of money to keep their Fights Lost number low. For now, all that money was wasted. Hopefully once Zynga fixes this problem, they can adjust these false statistics. Well known strong players are getting attacked like crazy right now.
fight3I ran through some stamina and it appears you can't lose! My fight win/loss ratio was 100%. Some players are screaming "Pay Back Is A Bitch!" and going after the players who have attacked them in the past. Zynga is going to be dealing with some angry customers who have spent thousands of dollars for this type of thing not to happen. I checked the Official Mafia wars Blog for a possible update but this must not be news worthy. There is a forum post about it here, but so far there is no moderator response. Way to keep us informed!!!!






25 comments:

  1. Just happened to me, I just beat a VERY Strong guy and thought it was a glitch..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not a bright guy if I spent that kind of money and I was that worried about my stats ... I would go under 20 and call it a night.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I guess this is another one of zyngas brilliant ways of evening the playing field. I just took loses that i know i would never take. My D is more than most ppl combined. BIG (facepalm) i can promise you i wll not fight again until they fix this stupidity

    -SYM- Igor Strrong Like Bull ♮

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. with or without glitch, i still can beat you and you cant beat me .....

      Delete
    2. well sinc you know me... fb message me or put your link here and let's see.. or just be Anonymous..

      Delete
    3. so post your link and see

      Delete
    4. but you know me already .. and you must know my link if you can beat me and i cant beat you back.. please bro.. stop acting like a tough guy , Jennifer was very good at catching this glitch and informing us about 30 minutes after it happened .. if you know me and do it.. just do it, i gave you my mafia name.

      Delete
    5. I did alright out of it got 10,000 lost fights taken off my profile losses.Fights Won 1942703 Fights Lost 4225.Sometimes it pay to email.lol

      Delete
  4. If I weren't a very strong guy, and I'm not, I wouldn't be doing payback hits on very strong accounts. Zynga will fix this...and it will be ugly for the weaker accounts when it gets fixed. Talk about payback being a bitch....

    ReplyDelete
  5. for once in 2012, a weaker acc like me feel very happy :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. lol read the post and went fighting . . .im level 3200 and just iced levels 37,000 and above . . . how fun lol . . .

    ReplyDelete
  7. Payback is a biatch ... and mw players have loooong memories lol

    ReplyDelete
  8. Maybe they wanna stop the bullying? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  9. dont recon its fixed, this happened to me several days ago so it seems to be a repeating issue

    ReplyDelete
  10. i think a little glitch now and then for the weaker, less powerful mafia player is a sight to behold..........now did i go out of my way to attack acct. that had been bullying me in the past.........too much trouble......but when i found i could beat players stronger than I, I continued to attack them and beat them.......See I know its a glitch..and I know the glitch is going to be fixed........Might as well get it, while the getting is good.........LOL

    ReplyDelete
  11. I had a lot of fun last night. I took tens of thousands of Pounds in cash from stronger players in fights in London. Thanks Zynga!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Last week I was losing an average of 1/3 of my fights, very unusual. Now I know why. Thank you Loot Lady :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. think zynga really does read lootlady's post because i just got a captcha just now when i put out a war

    ReplyDelete
  14. Just happened for me but I was on the winning side, I was red/red on a player and was winning the fights....took awhile but I got the ice. I thought about being VIP, it wasn't available to me for the first 2 months, now that it is I decided against it, $25 a month for a game that is slowly dieing and has massive bugs monthly.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Had 23 health at the time of this attack
    0 minutes ago:
    You were attacked 43 times by: [Ψ] Πασιφάη_ΜαRαJBJ
    You lost the fights, taking 927 damage.

    ReplyDelete
  16. When they fixed this, they fixed the ice counts as well. A glitch was going around that when you iced someone, you were getting 2,3,4 even as much as 6 ices worth for that one. Now, it's just one for one....

    ReplyDelete
  17. It's still a problem. I just lost fights to a player 2000 levels below me and poor fight stats. I'm level 3300+ and my defense skills are 4+ times my level. I'm not a happy camper right now...

    ReplyDelete
  18. It ain't fixed. I just lost fights to a player 2000 level below me and poor fight stats. I'm level 3300+ with fight skills 4+ times my level and I ain't a happy camper right now.

    ReplyDelete
  19. It's getting maddening and irritating each day..Since last 4-5 days I have lost all the interest in fights with or without scripts.. I am hardly alive at any given time. I heal and attack somebody and my health goes down to zero. And this happened overnight.. One day I had win ratio of about 90% and next day I can't even atack anybody.
    And also Captcha is back.. I am getting a captcha for every post I post through MW.

    ReplyDelete
  20. i have fighting issues for the last month. That is when the studio decided to change settings fighting. My mini is making on lvl 330 more ices then i do. i just learned there is the "shark tank" everyone with level higher then 450 gets stronger opponents.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated and will not be published until they are reviewed. Please don't use bad language or insult others. For faster feedback on questions, visit our fan page.