Jan 16, 2012

Last Day for Ice Season 15

Share:

There are a little under 24 hours to complete Ice Season 15. If you do Family Progression than this shouldn't have been a problem for you.
Players who do have trouble getting ices prefer the 14 day/1,500 ices schedule and there have been rumors that this is the schedule Zynga will follow. We got a one week break between Ice Season 14 and 15. I don't know if we will see a new one tomorrow and if so what type of timer it will have. All I know is that the loot item will be Ribbed Ankle Boots and will probably have stats similar to the past few Ice Season loot items.

Article written by Jennifer Patterson, Creator of the MW Loot Lady Blog, The Mafia Wars Loot Lady Facebook Fan Page and Co-Host of The Informant Podcast.
All material is protected by copyright law

1 comment:

  1. Whats Happening i'm new to this, I stumbled upon this I have found It positively helpful and it has aided me out loads. I am hoping to contribute & aid different users like its aided me. Great job.
    Jofit Jo-Windshirt

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated and will not be published until they are reviewed. Please don't use bad language or insult others. For faster feedback on questions, visit our fan page.