Dec 6, 2011

Only 1 Bonus Mission

Share:

In the post below this one, I discussed the new Bonus Missions feature. Nobody knows if there is more than one Bonus Mission tacked on to the current Limited Time Mission and it was really bothering me not to know. Zynga has quite the system, they don't even mention the Bonus Missions in their blog post. All they did was slap a Blue Light Special label on the banner that said Bonus Missions. The fact that the word Missions was plural got the best of my curiosity so I spend the 120 needed to buy off the Distillery task.
I waited until all my energy and stamina utilized because the experience bonus is very large. I didn't want to waste any of it.
Once I accepted the rewards, the Mission disappeared from my Mission Bar and I felt silly for wasting 120 Reward Points.
Zynga needs to change that little blue label to say Bonus Mission and not Bonus Missions or let their players know what to expect. In my opinion, this is false advertising because we only get 1 Bonus Mission. Maybe if I complain to somebody they will give me back my 120 Reward Points. At least we now know and I paid Zynga to find the answer!

Comments are moderated and won't appear right away. For faster feedback to your questions, comment on the Fan Page referenced below.

Article written by Jennifer Patterson, Creator of the MW Loot Lady Blog, The Mafia Wars Loot Lady Facebook Fan Page and Co-Host of The Informant Podcast.
All material is protected by copyright law

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated and will not be published until they are reviewed. Please don't use bad language or insult others. For faster feedback on questions, visit our fan page.