Nov 9, 2011

The Z.I.P. Program

Share:

Zynga seems to have created another program. This one is the Z.I.P. which stands for Zynga Important Player.
If you are one of the "lucky" ones chosen to be a Z.I.P., you will get an email that states the following.


Welcome to Z.I.P.


Fancy a sneak peek at an upcoming Zynga game? Today you'll have one, as we have chosen you to be one of our first Z.I.P. members.


As a Z.I.P. (Zynga Important Player), you'll enjoy exclusive Zynga goodies, limited edition items for your favorite games, and best of all, the chance to play new games early. Before your friends. Before your family. Before anyone.


So, grab your special Z.I.P. code and visit the link below. And, stay tuned for more exciting details to come.


Let’s play!


Your friends at Zynga,


P.S. Your Z.I.P. code is connected to this email address. It will only work for one activation, and it’s non-transferable.


If you are feeling unimportant because you didn't get an invitation to this program, don't worry. All you're missing out on so far is access to the new game CastleVille. I'm sure by the time Zynga creates another game that any Mafia Wars player would be excited to try, the program will be dead or outdated like all the others before it. Think RewardVille.




Thanks to Mr.Simy0 for the information.

Comments are moderated and won't appear right away. For faster feedback to your questions, comment on the Fan Page referenced below.

Article written by Jennifer Patterson, Creator of the MW Loot Lady Blog, The Mafia Wars Loot Lady Facebook Fan Page and Co-Host of The Informant Podcast.
All material is protected by copyright law

4 comments:

  1. It is just another ZYNGA INSULT TO ALL THOSE WHO DONT PAY!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gee, I was a Made Man. That got me a t-shirt, so small I had to pass it on to my grandson. I'd ordered a hat.

    I got Rewardville early. Whooptifrikken do.

    I was a Mafia Insider. I was supposed to get early access to beta content and betas of new games. I think that happened with Frontierville, but I can't say it with certainty.

    Now I have Fight Club, that they won't update because we actually use it.

    Now I have the Loyalty Program. Same problem.

    Can't see getting excited by Castleville. Promos look like it's designed for 13 year old girls.

    Not feeling the love, I guess. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. ROFLMAO no thanks, but I want not be a Zynga R.I.P member...

    ReplyDelete
  4. i got in this program and i never pay for mw

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated and will not be published until they are reviewed. Please don't use bad language or insult others. For faster feedback on questions, visit our fan page.