Nov 12, 2011

Daily Take Energy Bug

Share:

I finally got a Daily Take with a 10% energy refill. I've been wanting to test this one out for a while. As expected, it's bugged. I wanted the +3 Health for myself so I sent this Daily Take to my energy account.
I took screen shots of my energy before I accepted the 10% Energy Refill.
Right after I accepted the Daily Take, my energy went up to 38,494. 10% of my total energy is 3,586. I had 34,907 and the daily take brought my available energy to 38,494. Doing the math (34,907 + 3,586 = 38,493) this came out as it should have.
I don't know what happened next, I didn't click anything and right before my eyes I watched my available energy drop to 34,909 which was the amount of the 10% refill (+2 due to energy regeneration). The energy stayed yellow even though this number is below my total energy pool.
I then went to the job page to use my "new found" energy and as soon as I got there my energy reset to 100%.  I won't be able to see what happens when this mini-energy refill is accepted when it doesn't push you over 100% until I get another Daily Take with the refill available. We have seen bugs like this in the past involving stamina. Until Zynga fixes it, I would make sure you accept these types of bonuses only when your energy has been consumed as it doesn't seem stable for energy amounts over 100%.

Comments are moderated and won't appear right away. For faster feedback to your questions, comment on the Fan Page referenced below.

Article written by Jennifer Patterson, Creator of the MW Loot Lady Blog, The Mafia Wars Loot Lady Facebook Fan Page and Co-Host of The Informant Podcast.
All material is protected by copyright law

4 comments:

  1. No bug. It is a refill so you cannot get above 100%. Same as the refill from the FC.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is an old bug, same thing happened to me when getting energy boosts that exceeded my total. Pretty much only time you can have more energy than your total is when using a proper energy pack. I e-mailed Zynga about this, they said they forwarded my complaint to the developers. This was months ago. Of course.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, this bug has been around for ages. It's a display bug.

    ReplyDelete
  4. wouldn't call this a bug.. we're just not allowed to go beyond 100% unless thru an energy pack

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated and will not be published until they are reviewed. Please don't use bad language or insult others. For faster feedback on questions, visit our fan page.