Oct 10, 2011

NY Boss Fighter: Sneak Peek

Share:

If you are still working on your New York money achievements, here is some great news. Team Spockholm has created a Spocklet that will eliminate all the tedious clicking and scrolling associated with doing New York Boss Fights. It's called the New York Boss Fighter. All you need to do is pick the Boss, tell it how many times to do a fight, set the healing threshold and start it. I really wish I had this when I was working on mine. Here is what it looks like.
In the example above, I set it to do one fight. You can set it to do as many as you have the energy for. Once you click the "Prepare" button, it will do the traveling for you and move you to the right job tier. There is even a reminder message so you can close out all of your active windows. I can't tell you how many times I forgot to do that and lost the fight because another script traveled.
Click the "Fight" button and wait for it to do it's thing. The New York Boss Fighter will do the fight(s) and list the results for you. The Spocklet is currently in early beta testing and will go public very soon.

Comments are moderated and won't appear right away. For faster feedback to your questions, comment on the Fan Page referenced below.

Article written by Jennifer Patterson, Creator of the MW Loot Lady Blog, The Mafia Wars Loot Lady Facebook Fan Page and Co-Host of The Informant Podcast.
All material is protected by copyright law

5 comments:

  1. I'm at $200 trillion; wish I'd had this sooner, but at least it should come out soon enough that it can be useful...though at the present rate I only have 17 days until I hit a quadrillion.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you fight? Im on a minus axis!!! 547,994,043,346 with 20mill per heal. Stopped upgrading property ages ago. WAYYYYYYYY to much stuff going on to use energy stamina on NY jobs. Have I missed the boat on these achievments? Its all I have left. I want thyem done and want the $. But how to get them???????????

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where do we get this?

    ReplyDelete
  4. @anonymous, it's still in beta and not available. This was just a sneak peek at what is coming. I will post more details once it goes public.

    ReplyDelete
  5. did this ever go public

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated and will not be published until they are reviewed. Please don't use bad language or insult others. For faster feedback on questions, visit our fan page.