Oct 17, 2011

New Fight Loot

Share:

We've been anxiously awaiting the arrival of new fight loot and it's finally here....most of us are now waiting for the next batch because this one SUCKS! There isn't even a Henchmen. The four items were not thought out and overall this is a big disappointment. Here are the new items.
There are 2 defense weapons.  The Grip Toes look like an armor item to me but they are classified as a Weapon. I verified this with the Spockholm Analyzer and unfortunately this isn't a display error. The Nocturnal is also listed as weapon so hopefully everything gets rearranged to where it should be. What would a new release be without mistakes??? Basically the ATR 7 is already obsolete unless Zynga fixes the category. I wanted to see how much these items would help my equipment scores so I ran the Show Worst Items Spocklet. The Grip Toes will raise my defense score by +6, the Goblin Shark will raise my attack score by +4.
If you maxed out on Cheetahs from the Fight Club then the Goblin Shark will only increase your attack score by +1.
They finally updated the Fight Loot Reward Page so you can easily keep track of how many new FHEL (Fighting High End Loot) items you own.

Comments are moderated and won't appear right away. For faster feedback to your questions, comment on the Fan Page referenced below.

Article written by Jennifer Patterson, Creator of the MW Loot Lady Blog, The Mafia Wars Loot Lady Facebook Fan Page and Co-Host of The Informant Podcast.
All material is protected by copyright law

8 comments:

  1. must remember alot of couldnt max on cuba loot and dont have more victory coins they know what to do with. i see alot of ppl and i mean alot that still use talons and windswepts and idle hands. so these are great upgradesd for most.

    ReplyDelete
  2. C'mon, they're not that bad.
    If you're balanced or fighter, you probably haven't maxed on the Leticia loot, let alone the Cuba Return. I haven't.

    These will boost my skills a bit, and it gives me a reason to fight instead of rob.

    ReplyDelete
  3. There's also new Lucky Stash Bonus Wheel items now, not 1 henchmen item amongst them either...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just finally got to do some brawling and got some of the new loot.
    The GRIP TOES are showing as ARMOR on my inventory page, so it must have been a mistake that they fixed now.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't know why you are surprised by the lack of a Henchman in fight loot. There has only just been a long promotion to stock up on them - fight loot for all other items has been long over due.

    Since my lowest henchmen are 90 and 91 respectively, and I entirely missed the Cuba revisit which is presumably the reason for your high stats, then I'm happy with the new fight loot.

    I don't know why you say the vast majority of players will be unhappy with the new loot. Even with my weapons attack of 246k (having entirely missed Cuba revisited) I still have a higher attack figure than 99% of the players I attack... so I think your cynicism is misplaced.

    ReplyDelete
  6. There to busy collecting the money to worry about things like the game.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a good addition to the fighting loot. Not all of us are "maxed out" on fighting loot & to be honest most people won't be.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Not just fight loot. Got both Grip Toes and Nocturnal for clearing robbing boards and 2xs with Rob Squad

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated and will not be published until they are reviewed. Please don't use bad language or insult others. For faster feedback on questions, visit our fan page.