Oct 14, 2011

Mafia Wars/Mafia Wars 2 Cross Game Promo

Share:

Not all accounts have this popup yet but there is a Mafia Wars 2 cross game promotion. If you get to Level 5 in Mafia Wars 2, you will get you very own Pole Dancer with stats of 125/101. I was hoping they wouldn't do this to us. Maybe we will all get lucky and get the item anyways like with the Adventure World promo. It does say in the fine print that the reward may take up to 24 hours to appear in your inventory. I guess it's time to blindly click on stuff and hope it's enough to get to Level 5.
Jerry Parsons already got his reward. You will get another popup once you make it to Level 5. If you are already there, expect to see this popup soon. Always double check your inventory to make sure the item is there.
If you're happy that Mafia Wars 2 opens in a separate tab when using the Travel Bar, you can thank Team Spockholm as that's a feature of the Spockholm Toolbar.

Thanks to Ryan Cranford for posting on the fan page.

Comments are moderated and won't appear right away. For faster feedback to your questions, comment on the Fan Page referenced below.

Article written by Jennifer Patterson, Creator of the MW Loot Lady Blog, The Mafia Wars Loot Lady Facebook Fan Page and Co-Host of The Informant Podcast.
All material is protected by copyright law

12 comments:

  1. Who the hell needs a 125/101 anyway? It'll be obsolete in a few months. Not gonna happen. I will *never* play another Zynga game.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got the pole dancer plus 20 RPs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. u get 20 reward points also

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anyone got a link to the promo popup?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I did not get 20 RP... maybe I should check with support. Happy with my pole dancer, though ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. played up to level five but didnt get my pole dancer...:(

    ReplyDelete
  7. GOOD LORD DOES MW2 SUCK!!!! It was literally painful making it to level 5 and now I'm just waiting for my reward. :(

    ReplyDelete
  8. I didn't get anything.....what a waste of time.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I couldn't stomach more than 30 seconds of MW2. Horrible.

    ReplyDelete
  10. not get anything level 6 now

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated and will not be published until they are reviewed. Please don't use bad language or insult others. For faster feedback on questions, visit our fan page.