Oct 21, 2011

Cemetery Part Requests Not Working

Share:

Today the Mafia Wars Loot Lady Fan Page, as well as my inbox, is full of reports that the feed requests for the Cemetery Property Parts are not working. I tried to request and individual part from my energy account and clicked on it with my main account. You can see the post is less than a minute old but I get the message "This feed has expired". I double checked my account and didn't get any parts.
The problem is with the individual part requests.
If you use the generic part "Ask" button, things work as they should. I searched the forums to see if this issue has been addressed and as of now I couldn't find anything. I'll be searching and update this post when more is known.
UPDATE
Cerulean Master Super Moderator, replied to this forum post and a bug report will be submitted.
  #32   Report Post  
Unread Today, 03:33 AM
Cerulean Master's Avatar
Super Moderator
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Ummm, The Forum
Posts: 8,343
Default

Hey Mafiosos,

I've reproduced the issue and am currently in the process of determining the exact steps. Once I complete that, a bug report will be submitted and the issue will be logged.

At the current time, there is no need to submit a support ticket.

Thanks for all the information that has been posted in this thread.

CM
__________________


Comments are moderated and won't appear right away. For faster feedback to your questions, comment on the Fan Page referenced below.

Article written by Jennifer Patterson, Creator of the MW Loot Lady Blog, The Mafia Wars Loot Lady Facebook Fan Page and Co-Host of The Informant Podcast.
All material is protected by copyright law

14 comments:

  1. I just had the same problem.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've noticed that sometimes they work doubly well. If you ask for a Saw right after publishing the generic ask, sometimes you will get 2 Saws.

    Also note that the wording is different than for the Dojo parts. With the Dojo, you could help 7 friends 4 times in a given period. With the Cemetery, you are only allowed 5 helps oer day, PERIOD.

    And speaking to a different, earlier post: yes, on the last day of the Dojo, zynga suddenly required 106 building parts for Level 8. I'm afraid I had to discourage my friend from wanting to spend to finish, deeming that amount of cash was ridiculous, assuming the next two levels were even more demanding.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been using the "ask" button for all the parts, and it won't post. I haven't even gotten the usual white and blue box that appears, to send out to friends. There's only a limited amount of time to upgrade this property, I hope this gets fixed soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have emailed Zynga re this and this is the response so far -
    Fiona, I would like to thank you for bringing this to our attention, we do appreciate being informed of these kind of incidents. Let me tell you that I will be more than happy to forward this information to our Team for their review.



    I would recommend you to try the steps you will find in this link below:

    http://support.zynga.com/CP_ArticleView_WebFull?custlayoutid=&gameId=43&Id=kA160000000GnuwCAC&lang=en_US&layout=WebFull&layouttmpl=Tmpl_WebFull_1&loc=en_US



    You can also check this link below, it could be helpful:

    http://support.zynga.com/CP_ArticleView_WebFull?custlayoutid=&gameId=43&Id=kA160000000Gq59CAC&lang=en_US&layout=WebFull&layouttmpl=Tmpl_WebFull_1&loc=en_US





    Please try this and let me know if this works. I will be waiting for your response. Feel free to contact me back if you have any other question or game concern. It will be a pleasure to assist you.


    Regards,
    Brenda Marlee
    Zynga Player Advocate


    NOT HELPFUL BRENDA !

    ReplyDelete
  5. The only item that I was able to receive was the Tombstone. All other links reported as expired.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cool lucifer property hack points to here so this is why we are getting expired feeds & its not working.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I was "informed" by support to ask for parts only from the HOME page. Where the heck did they think I was requesting them from and did they think I was just born yesterday, and started playing the game today? Duh! Of course I tried every conceivable manner in which to get the requests to post, the be valid etc PRIOR to contacting them....and of course there has been no response to my response!!! Oh well off to another game for more bugs!

    ReplyDelete
  8. there at phase 2 of the fix. there trying to get it to send to all account in 1 go.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This isn't the first new NY property to not work. I have had problems with each of them. Not this way with the "expired", but I was not able to click to post to my wall.

    Zynga was no help and said developers were working on the problem.

    Zynga did give me the RP to be able to build my properties though.

    It wasn't every time I was able to ask for help, but it was 90% of the time. I kept trying and never worked.

    At least with the Cemetery, the help buttons are working, just getting the "expired" notice except for the one that ask for any part.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I can't believe a day later they still have no fix. I'm sure they'll extend the timer to compensate, but still... this is frustrating as hell.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Just tried this, still not working. General part request works fine but after you ask for specific cemetery parts it states the feed has expired. Time checked 1707pm Eastern Time USA

    ReplyDelete
  12. John Nathan: You needed 106 parts for Dojo upgrade?? I don't believe I ever needed more than 24 parts of any upgrade on that property.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I had 20/30 on level 7 and ran into this problem. Contacted support. Support upgraded my Cemetery to level 8 with 30/36 of the required parts.

    ReplyDelete
  14. so since we couldn't get them for a day why not give us all the weapons to build them

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated and will not be published until they are reviewed. Please don't use bad language or insult others. For faster feedback on questions, visit our fan page.