Sep 5, 2011

New Mission Is Out

Share:

The new Limited Time Mission is out on some accounts. This one is called "Out Of Time" and I don't have it on my account yet. I will post a walk through later tonight assuming I get it. After my failed Gifting Event, I'm not holding on to much hope. Check the Mafia Wars Loot Lady Fan Page for faster updates as those who have the Mission are posting screen shots.

Thanks to Paul for the screen shot.

Comments are moderated and won't appear right away. For faster feedback to your questions, comment on the Fan Page referenced below.

Article written by Jennifer Patterson, Creator of the MW Loot Lady Blog, The Mafia Wars Loot Lady Facebook Fan Page and Co-Host of The Informant Podcast.
All material is protected by copyright law

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated and will not be published until they are reviewed. Please don't use bad language or insult others. For faster feedback on questions, visit our fan page.