Sep 1, 2011

New Event Item

Share:

While running the Inventory History bookmarklet, I saw an new event loot item called Knife Knuckles.
A butt load of Market Place loot items were also added. I'm guessing they are new Collector's Edition items.

Comments are moderated and won't appear right away. For faster feedback to your questions, comment on the Fan Page referenced below.

Article written by Jennifer Patterson, Creator of the MW Loot Lady Blog, The Mafia Wars Loot Lady Facebook Fan Page and Co-Host of The Informant Podcast.
All material is protected by copyright law

3 comments:

  1. While I was running Inventory Groups, I noticed 8 Trigger Happys listed. So Zynga must have fixed that glitch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. not really as I had 110 before poof and add to that the fact I have not gotten any items from robbing nor fighting in cuba that is of the updated loot and we are supposed to be getting btw that's about 20k stamina

    ReplyDelete
  3. What special event do these Knife Knuckles come from? And I don't have my Trigger Happys back so it isn't completely fixed :(

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated and will not be published until they are reviewed. Please don't use bad language or insult others. For faster feedback on questions, visit our fan page.