Sep 29, 2011

60% Off Reward Points Offer

Share:

Some players are getting a 60% off Reward Points popup. Mike was lucky enough to get one. They probably would gotten me to buy some more but I have 100 dollars worth of Reward Points tied up in the air at the moment. All I got was a receipt and a run around. I'm not too happy with Zynga and can't believe they could screw up a Reward Point purchase as much as the game.
I would jump on this offer if I didn't have my current issue going on as I worry that somebody will think the Rewards Points I purchase now are the ones I'm still waiting for. I also worry that they will just take my money again without sending me the product. Here is how cheap Reward Points can be to those who don't have to deal with a Reward Point purchasing bug. Maybe this is a sign that Mafia Wars is a dying game and they want to get as much money as they can before the last nail goes in the coffin.

Thanks to Mike Nestor for the screen shot.

Comments are moderated and won't appear right away. For faster feedback to your questions, comment on the Fan Page referenced below.

Article written by Jennifer Patterson, Creator of the MW Loot Lady Blog, The Mafia Wars Loot Lady Facebook Fan Page and Co-Host of The Informant Podcast.
All material is protected by copyright law

7 comments:

  1. LOL take this as a complement your experiences and descriptions in your blog have caused smart people (the ones that read your blog ;p) to reduce or stop buying RP. MW was Zynga's most profitable game . With their IPO their financials are being scrutinized they took a sharp dip in income. This can either work to our advantage they listen and fix the problems or disadvantage Zynga folds and goes out of business.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had something similar, transaction went through, but no reward points. Turned out they had become facebook credits, because something went wrong between Zynga and Facebook. All I had to do was convert them to RP and all was fine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ain't that a kick in the butt for alla them what purchased a buncha RP at the 50% discount yesterday.

    Think I'll wait - at this rate they'll be free by the end of the month!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I remember Lootlady saying she would never buy RP again until they fixed a certain issue, crediting certain loots to her account. So they fixed the issue, then? Just curious.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't lost RP's but was rolled back and lost all the points on the punch card I'd accumulated toward the 15 skill points :-(

    ReplyDelete
  6. I quit mw completely about a week ago. It's stuff like this that drove me to my decision. The nail in the coffin for me was missing 51 skill points. They took my rp's for reallocation...the game then would not let me in for almost 24 hours and then my skills were gone. Like I told them....Bite me Zynga!

    ReplyDelete
  7. @anonymous above, they did fix my issue and I was very happy about it :)
    http://mwlootlady.blogspot.com/2011/09/alls-well-that-ends-well.html

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated and will not be published until they are reviewed. Please don't use bad language or insult others. For faster feedback on questions, visit our fan page.