Aug 11, 2011

New Brazil and Event Loot

Share:

There were 7 new items added to our Inventory. Thanks to the Inventory History bookmarklet by Team Spopckholm, I never miss a beat. I was late to post this because I was taping the Informant Podcast.
The Grip 950 Special is listed as a Special Event item probably ties into the Mission.
The Life Saver looks like a consumable since it has no stats.
The next 3 items will help some but aren't the greatest.
This one looks cool and has great stats.
The Ballistic Bliss looks like a mastery item.

Comments are moderated and won't appear right away. For faster feedback to your questions, comment on the Fan Page referenced below.

Article written by Jennifer Patterson, Creator of the MW Loot Lady Blog, The Mafia Wars Loot Lady Facebook Fan Page and Co-Host of The Informant Podcast.
All material is protected by copyright law

2 comments:

  1. The Life Saver is not dropping each click for the job either, and yet there are three jobs that use it as a consumable. You can buy 2 for 1 RP. It might be worth people's while staying on the first tier and getting as many Life Savers at 99 experience as you can (it shoots up the next tier). I haven't worked it out, but I think you need close to 60 to finish each level - so when you have your lockpick available do these jobs first.

    ReplyDelete
  2. BTW, my screen went black after I finished the first tier so I can't tell you what the stats are for the mastery item. But I certainly have it listed on my profile page. Loot drops are low - in some jobs non-existent. I think I got no more than 10 items in total completing the entire first tier.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated and will not be published until they are reviewed. Please don't use bad language or insult others. For faster feedback on questions, visit our fan page.