Aug 22, 2011

New Epic Family Boss Fight Loot & Ammo

Share:

According to the Inventory History bookmarklet, 28 new loot items were added to our inventory.
The location says "unknown" but if you search for them in you inventory you will find they are all designated from the "Boss Fight" category. It looks like these Epic Boss Fights will be around for a while. Once the feature is added to the game, this will probably make more sense.
There are 4 new Ammo items that I'm going to assume are for this fight. I sure hope they drop better than what we see with the Raven.  In the inventory, all items are listed as dropping from jobs. We will know more once we get the feature.


Thanks to Mike Nestor for always running his Inventory History and catching this one so fast.

Comments are moderated and won't appear right away. For faster feedback to your questions, comment on the Fan Page referenced below.

Article written by Jennifer Patterson, Creator of the MW Loot Lady Blog, The Mafia Wars Loot Lady Facebook Fan Page and Co-Host of The Informant Podcast.
All material is protected by copyright law

11 comments:

  1. I just got backstabs from doing some brazil jobs...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wonder if we can get 501 of each of these??

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have already received 6 backstabs from fighting

    ReplyDelete
  4. Got several sucker punch from fighting too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. And wouldn't you know it, all those things I just looted disappeared from my inventory. How very Zynga.

    ReplyDelete
  6. crap... You have already collected 20 Rifle Rounds today.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I got few Backstab from jobs & crowbar swing from robbing..I used it.. now they have stopped dropping from the same source..
    Rifles - do understand that wont b able to collect more than 20 ..but does it apply to all consumables?
    what are the ratio of drops?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Seems there is a limit on all ammo. I'm not getting any anymore!

    ReplyDelete
  9. hmm, I got crowbars from robbing?

    ReplyDelete
  10. I cannot find the limit on the ammo other than the 20 Rifle Rounds. I understand you cannot hold more than 20 at one time, but once used, my impression was that they would drop again from fighting etc.... For me, I am getting NO ammo for the past hour. Anyone else having the same problem?

    ReplyDelete
  11. no xp for hitting the boss. waste of stam for just one item unless u get like 50 of em lol

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated and will not be published until they are reviewed. Please don't use bad language or insult others. For faster feedback on questions, visit our fan page.