Aug 4, 2011

My Mafia Tab Name Chamge

Share:

The My Mafia Tab is now called the My Family Tab.  I know, I need to add those skill points. I just can't decide where to put them.
The tabs on the My Family Page have also been shifted around. Families come first and they got rid of the Player Updates tab which makes sense because it is on the Home Page.
Before
After

Thanks to Scott Carleone for the heads up.

Comments are moderated and won't appear right away. For faster feedback to your questions, comment on the Fan Page referenced below.

Article written by Jennifer Patterson, Creator of the MW Loot Lady Blog, The Mafia Wars Loot Lady Facebook Fan Page and Co-Host of The Informant Podcast.
All material is protected by copyright law

2 comments:

  1. FAMILY MISSIONS
    Get on it JEN

    The WHALE

    ReplyDelete
  2. Give those skill points to me!!!lol!!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated and will not be published until they are reviewed. Please don't use bad language or insult others. For faster feedback on questions, visit our fan page.