Aug 25, 2011

More Family Progression Issues

Share:

I was happy when I saw that my Family Progression feature was fixed. I've since learned that some players are still stuck. Doug, one of my Family members found that he had to negative values on his progress meter. His ices started at -150 and now he is at -90.
Herman posted an image that shows progression is being made in the Jobs category but this is going towards zero as well.
Perhaps the developers missed the tutorial I posted earlier. I guess we need to bring back Oscar Rodgers and hope they follow his advice this time.



Comments are moderated and won't appear right away. For faster feedback to your questions, comment on the Fan Page referenced below.

Article written by Jennifer Patterson, Creator of the MW Loot Lady Blog, The Mafia Wars Loot Lady Facebook Fan Page and Co-Host of The Informant Podcast.
All material is protected by copyright law

4 comments:

  1. i know that the topic is wrong here but i wanna ask Jennifer do you have a bookmarklet for fight family boss Jeff the knife?? i mean i know that New Like a Boss works when u fight with ammos but when fighting with stamina od i have to click all the time or there is something to make quicker that process?? ty :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. fix it yeah and i have a lot of white screen lately and dont steal my RPs zynga!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. And when finishing after starting in the hole, NO bonus XP is given.

    ReplyDelete
  4. me tooo....
    f..k zynga...

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated and will not be published until they are reviewed. Please don't use bad language or insult others. For faster feedback on questions, visit our fan page.