Aug 2, 2011

Best Exp/Energy Ratio In Town

Share:

I started a new account today to get some images for a future blog post and decided to checkout Brazil. I was able to travel there after just a few levels and it looked way easier than the Brazil I completed. I was especially interested in the District 1 job "Run a Collection Plate Con". If you have a top Mastermind and are on the Silver level of mastery, it costs 1 energy point and pays out 3 experience points.
Let's slap the Experience/Energy bookmarklet by Joyka on it and check out the ratio. I could have done the math myself but this was more fun. No where else in the game could you beat a 3.0 exp/energy ratio.
If I do this job on my account, the ratio is only 1.36.
The closest thing I will find in the game to a ratio of 3.0 is in Brazil. Th best job without having to use consumables or Real is the job in District 8 "Bribe a Taubate Prision Worker".  It has a exp/energy ratio of 2.2068 but will cost me 648 energy.

Comments are moderated and won't appear right away. For faster feedback to your questions, comment on the Fan Page referenced below.

Article written by Jennifer Patterson, Creator of the MW Loot Lady Blog, The Mafia Wars Loot Lady Facebook Fan Page and Co-Host of The Informant Podcast.
All material is protected by copyright law

8 comments:

  1. Chris "[MIG] noobasaurus"August 2, 2011 at 8:26 PM

    gonna take a hella long time to blow through 2k or more energy on a job that uses 1 energy lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ anonymous it's as old as the launch of Brazil. I just haven't had an account to take images from until today. Just cause you know about it doesn't mean everybody does. I post a lot of things that have been around a while either to review or remind people. Today happened to be a day I had time for it. I think I do ok getting the new news out as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ¤Äs¥¤ ŦНΛИΛŦΘЅAugust 3, 2011 at 2:12 AM

    New news to me, thanks for taking the time to give us this information :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jennifer, you do more than just OK getting the new news out, you are my only source for game info.

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Jen: this is one of the advantages ive told u about Clair... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You cant leave bronze or you lose 1=3 then it becomes 67=84 in silver which i just learnt now ive lost my 1=3

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just so people don't get confused, if you are higher levelled you won't get the 1-3 ratio.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated and will not be published until they are reviewed. Please don't use bad language or insult others. For faster feedback on questions, visit our fan page.