Jun 28, 2011

Wrist Rocket Rollback

Share:

Any bug that is advantageous to the player gets fixed in record time. All the extra Wrist Rockets that player found in their inventory have been removed. I got 22 before I even started the Steal Of The Summer Event.

I earned 1 Wrist Rocket legitimately by purchasing 15 items from the Marketplace bringing my total to 23.
The proof is on my wall.
Now my total number of Wrist Rockets is a big fat zero.
I ran a Stats History before and after the "Wrist Roll" and was sad to see I lost 1,058 defense equipment strength points. It was fun while it lasted.
Hopefully Zynga will add the one Wrist Rocket that I earned back to my inventory. Cerulean Master said they would.  It will be annoying if I have to contact them at all but I will wait until tomorrow.

 06-27-2011 until 06-29-2011
Cerulean Master's Avatar
Super Moderator
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Ummm, The Forum
Posts: 5,802
Wrist Rockets Disappeared

Hey Mafia Fans,

In a few moments we will be releasing a fix which will remove all Wrist Rockets from all Inventories. All Wrist Rockets earned legitimately will be re-credited in the morning.

Thanks,

CM
__________________


Article written by Jennifer Patterson, Creator of the MW Loot Lady Blog, The Mafia Wars Loot Lady Facebook Fan Page and Co-Host of The Informant Podcast.
All material is protected by copyright law

2 comments:

  1. Aww.. Shucks.Someone musta told.I had 102 and didn't buy a thing.I thought Zynga was just being kind for all the tribbles and warm milk that has spilt.Oh well.No harm,No foul.Thanks "Cerulean Master" you're the shizney!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated and will not be published until they are reviewed. Please don't use bad language or insult others. For faster feedback on questions, visit our fan page.