Jun 17, 2011

Speed Modules

Share:

Yesterday I noticed that on more than one occasion the modules on my Home Page and the Marketplace were switching faster than the speed of light (I know it wasn't that fast). I didn't think much of it and just assumed it was something haywire since I was out of frame. Today I saw that others encountered the same problem and took screen shots! Here is Bill Johnson's Home Page Module.
Here is Henrique's Marketplace Module.

I've seen this happen many times while my game is framed so I don't think unframing has anything to do with it.

Article written by Jennifer Patterson, Creator of the MW Loot Lady Blog, The Mafia Wars Loot Lady Facebook Fan Page and Co-Host of The Informant Podcast.
All material is protected by copyright law

10 comments:

  1. Seen it also a lot of times ...and call it 'bouncing screen' especially during fights. Any idea what's Zynga soon to send out? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, had the same problem yesterday and again today. Just figured it was Zynga doing what they do best....mess with something. Thanks for a good job on your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. From what I have heard this is only happening to people that use scripts. Once you remove the mafia wars app and then accept it again the problem goes away until you use a script once again. I am not sure what they are doing but it seems like they are trying to weed out the script users maybe?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Do you mean Mafia Wars Addon?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am not sure about Mafia Wars addon, I don't use it. I know every time I use a script after if I leave the homepage up it cycles through the banners real fast. Then I go and remove the application then open it again accept all the permissions and if I leave it on the home page the banners are ok, until I run a script again. I am not sure if Zynga is tracking script users, but maybe.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ok thanks. I'm going to try uninstalling it & see if that fixes things.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It seems that just disabling the addon & refeshing mw cures things. Re-enabling & using it again brings the problem back.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So maybe this is a Zynga checking accounts for scripts? I am not going to use any until I find out. I don't want to lose my account.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Seems like a wise move. Please let us know if you find anything out. I'll do likewise.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm not using any add-ons/scripts and this is still happening ... Soo wtf ???

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated and will not be published until they are reviewed. Please don't use bad language or insult others. For faster feedback on questions, visit our fan page.