Jun 2, 2011

Icing Just Got Confusing

Share:

There is no FAQ page from Customer Support regarding the new Fight Module but the Official Mafia Wars Blog has a post. The problem is I'm a little more confused now that I've read it. They talk about new loot and boosts but I haven't seen it anywhere.
I just spend a few hours going over the new changes. There are a few thing mentioned in this blog post that I haven't seen yet. I admit I didn't use too much stamina so it's possible I didn't get any of the new items they are talking about. I find it unlikely as someone would have posted the findings somewhere/ The boosts are said to apply a percentage of your overall attack/defense point to your friends stats. The only way this makes any sense is if we send a boost to our mafia member and the boost will apply a percentage of our own equipment stats to that of the person we sent it to. I checked the Free Gift Page and it looks as boring as ever. No new boosts. Maybe they will drop when we fight.

All of that is exciting, but chill, ‘cause there’s more! As you sharpen your icing skills, you may find some new items for your own use and also some new attack and defense boosts that you can send to your friends. These new boosts apply a percentage of your overall attack/defense points to your friend’s stats. 

I ran an Inventory History and there haven't been any new items added. Boosts and Collection items don't show up here so I wasn't surprised to not see any boosts. I really want to know what the new items are.

Article written by Jennifer Patterson, Creator of the MW Loot Lady Blog, The Mafia Wars Loot Lady Facebook Fan Page and Co-Host of The Informant Podcast.
All material is protected by copyright law

7 comments:

  1. I had the new fighting from the moment it's been release, I have burned over 15.000 stamina and I can promise you, there still is in no way any new loot or boost to be seen... so unless it's all invisible loot, there's only hot air right now... nothing they promised has dropped yet

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just been in zynga chat and the agent confirmed that the new items aren't released yet... So there's our answer... I did exclamate that we all feel cheated out of new stuff cause again it looked like it would be there from the start and we were all warmed up ;-)

    So no new stuff yet, we will have to be patient again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm on new system and nothing dropped for me

    ReplyDelete
  4. maybe they talk about the fhel5 and the hollow point / shield as the boosts ?

    ReplyDelete
  5. zynga's way to stir up the players' interest (did they hit a brick wall? what's next?). the new fight page killed brawler... and i rely on it to consume all my stamina... too boring to go through the boards and just to keep clicking.

    ReplyDelete
  6. a ruse! i've had enough of their gimmicks falling short of our expectations. i am seriously giving up this game completely!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Brawler does not work with new fight format. A seeming endless amount of clicking

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated and will not be published until they are reviewed. Please don't use bad language or insult others. For faster feedback on questions, visit our fan page.