Jun 13, 2011

Falling Skies Promo: New Free Gift

Share:

Five days ago, I told about a new loot item called the that was most likely going to appear on the Free Gift page (1). Today it's here and as I predicted (Zynga is too easy), it's to promote a new series on TNT called Falling Skies which will premiere on June 19th.
In addition to the Home Page Ad, there is a POS loot item called Falling Skies Technical on the Free Gift Page.
If you examine the Free Gift page more closely, you will notice the Special Part is not there. Why do they always remove the Special Part from the Free Gift Page whenever they add something useless? Thanks to the Get-a-Nator, we can still get them.
You are limited in the fact that you can only accept 5 Falling Skies Technical's a day. With stats of  3/48, why would we even want one? I know I will ignore all of these requests and you should too. Well maybe one just to have it.
This is the second TNT themed item we've seen in the game. The Soutlander was a free gift back in January and it had crappy stats as well. We have seen the stats of new loot go way up since January, you would think this promo loot item would have been a little better.
If you want to learn more about the series, click on the Home Page Ad and you will be directed to the TNT Falling Skies Page.


Article written by Jennifer Patterson, Creator of the MW Loot Lady Blog, The Mafia Wars Loot Lady Facebook Fan Page and Co-Host of The Informant Podcast.
All material is protected by copyright law

4 comments:

  1. Do you think that these gifts will be neccessary to collect for the next mission coming up concerning the Falling Skies?? Seen as We only can collect 5 per day...I'm thinking they will be used for that purpose. I believe the Southlander was but then I'm not good at remembering everything in the game. Sure it has lousy stats but Zygna loves to give us stepping stones in order to get bigger stat items> Just a thought...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sry my comment went through as anonymous as I didn't know where to find my URL to include with my name (it's Mark)..Please help for my future postings..ty

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is not all bad. I've sent them to lower level players in my mafia for whom it would still be active.

    ReplyDelete
  4. After you accept 5 the remaining gifts, you get items from the mystery bags.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated and will not be published until they are reviewed. Please don't use bad language or insult others. For faster feedback on questions, visit our fan page.