Jun 28, 2011

Brazil Loot Changes

Share:

Just when you think you have a handle on the new loot and the stats, Zynga goes in and changes them. Here is exactly what was changed. The Inventory History bookmarklet also keep tracks of changes in loot item stats or names so Zynga can't pull a fast one on us. If your stats are funky and don't look the same, this is why.
Eight of the new Brazil loot items were changed, some were given better stats and some were made worse. Depending on how many you have of each item will determine if your stat scores improved or decreased. I guess Zynga saw that too many items had duplicate stats and adjusted. 

Before
After
Before
After
Before
After
Before
After
Before
After
Before
After
Before
After
Before
After


Article written by Jennifer Patterson, Creator of the MW Loot Lady Blog, The Mafia Wars Loot Lady Facebook Fan Page and Co-Host of The Informant Podcast.
All material is protected by copyright law

12 comments:

  1. What happens to the top loot items, do we have to wait for Kanu to update his awesome pictures : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Utter garbage Zynga!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhh this is why I lost 2000 def!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I gained 5k att and 3k def :) Thanks Zynga lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay for =8000 Attack....ummmm i dont like losing over 2k defense

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yippe, an extra 1,000,000 attack and 2,000,000 defence. Get real

    ReplyDelete
  7. I will add these new stats to my top loot note today.My note is open to everybody.heres the direct link.
    http://www.facebook.com/note.php?note_id=187665441270865

    ReplyDelete
  8. With these changes the only top 8 lootthat has changed is the three banded armadillo now being the top animal defence overtaking the sloth bear from war 5.check my top loot note link is above

    ReplyDelete
  9. hot damn! perfect...I had about 80 of those combat knives cos' they drop like crazy, now, +1080 to attack, nice :)) those armandillos are a great boost as well...the other items are not so interesting, perhaps the smoke squadron since they replace venomous, but am not farming region 7 only 8 at the moment so their not interesting right now...

    ReplyDelete
  10. now that I look at it, many items had 46/78, was probably some oversight from zynga, I mean both those armors, the knife, bairds tapier also, the armandillo, those knives, that seal.7 items with the same stats, definitely an oversight.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I also saw my defense drop as I have quite a few of these items. I am disappointed because I find that most items that drop from Brazil jobs have high attack value while I am trying to build my defense strength. There really is little new loot that can increase my defense from fighting any more. I am concentrating on building up defense skill points which in the long run are more valuable than any loot which soon becomes obsolete!

    ReplyDelete
  12. didnt notice b4....there were so many 46 attack and 78 def items

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated and will not be published until they are reviewed. Please don't use bad language or insult others. For faster feedback on questions, visit our fan page.