May 19, 2011

New Heal Options

Share:

The heal for 2 Reward Points popup often appears and is very tempting. It seems every time I want to fight, I learn that I need to heal. It would seem crazy to ever use this option because we can heal with out in game currency.
If I have a lot of Reward Points, I'm guilty of healing with Reward Points because I'm too lazy to scroll all the way to the top of the page when I want to get something done. Look how far away it is!
Some players noticed today that the option to heal with currency of the destination you are in as well as New York is now included in this popup. I hope it's a slow roll and not a beta test. I'm sure they will find that players like me make it profitable but it really will be nice to have all options right there as the more practical players will scroll to the top every time.

Thanks to Ingvar for posting the new image on the Mafia Wars Loot Lady Fan Page.

P.S. If your banking and healing popups aren't working, go to mafiawars.com to play and they should work fine.

Article written by Jennifer Patterson, Creator of the MW Loot Lady Blog, The Mafia Wars Loot Lady Facebook Fan Page and Co-Host of The Informant Podcast.
All material is protected by copyright law

2 comments:

  1. I also got today the option to swap skill points from one item to another, EG 10 from health to skill.It costs 1 RP per skill Point swapped and there is 2 options, 10 or 50.It is limited and only available once a day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've had this option for at least a month. Didn't think this was anything new.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated and will not be published until they are reviewed. Please don't use bad language or insult others. For faster feedback on questions, visit our fan page.