May 25, 2011

More On The Pandassassins

Share:

Ever since the Pandassassins showed up in our inventory, it's bugged me that they looked really familiar. I thought maybe I saw them in a Kung Fu Panda commercial but couldn't find anything on Google. Today Haider solved the mystery and made a post about it on the Mafia Wars Maniac Blog. Remember The Fates from the Fight Club? At one time they were useful but quickly became obsolete and forgotten about.
Now compare them to the Pandassassins.
Haider shows you what they did to create the image. Find out what he thinks about it by going to his post referenced above. If I'm going to spend Reward Points on a loot item, I would prefer it be fresh and original! I'm just happy that Haider got me to stop wanting this item as I thought it was something cool because of the aura of familiarity.
(image from the Mafia Wars Maniac Blog)


Article written by Jennifer Patterson, Creator of the MW Loot Lady Blog, The Mafia Wars Loot Lady Facebook Fan Page and Co-Host of The Informant Podcast.
All material is protected by copyright law

4 comments:

  1. yeah it did bug me why they looked familiar

    ReplyDelete
  2. i got kinda ripped off xD

    well, they still look cool. normally i dont buy weapons even tho i got tons of rps that i never use xD

    Haider

    ReplyDelete
  3. There is no need to re-invent the wheel, imho Pandassassins look unique enough.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated and will not be published until they are reviewed. Please don't use bad language or insult others. For faster feedback on questions, visit our fan page.