May 25, 2011

Goodbye To Crack The Safe

Share:

Crack The Safe was officially pulled less than an hour ago.
This post from The Official Mafia Wars Blog has been updated.
The blog post referenced above states that there will be some other way to get the loot items if you weren't able to do 100 cracks. I wouldn't be surprised if this is something that gets overlooked.
All I could find on the issue so far was this post on Get Satisfaction so it does look like something is in the works.


Article written by Jennifer Patterson, Creator of the MW Loot Lady Blog, The Mafia Wars Loot Lady Facebook Fan Page and Co-Host of The Informant Podcast.
All material is protected by copyright law

3 comments:

  1. I've been plodding through the Crack the Safe. I think, without trying too hard, I collected about 55 times. Part of not doing a lot was trying to remove people from my Mafia, and Facebook Friends, as I've been at the 5,000 limit.

    In any case, I have to say that I am a bit upset at the fact that there was no warning from Zynga. I've been clicking on that Crack the Safe thingy, but I never saw a timer.. Never saw a countdown. Now, they say it's gone?!

    Very disappointing :(
    Walt D in LV

    ReplyDelete
  2. fakken unfair :-(

    ReplyDelete
  3. i have done 100
    and its alomost time to end
    i was lucky enough
    was posting my comment on page
    several times and people add me alot
    i cant dd them because i was blocked
    but still can get this done in 1 day
    LOL~

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated and will not be published until they are reviewed. Please don't use bad language or insult others. For faster feedback on questions, visit our fan page.