May 8, 2011

Brazil Limited Time Loot for BRL$?

Share:

Maybe you did not notice this, at least I did not. I was wondering why Zynga advertises Limited Time Loot with such bad stats... until I clicked on the Ad. It takes you to the City Store of Brazil:
You can buy them in chunks of 1-100:
Of course this did not help me much since my worst item for Armor is the Toxic Gas Scrubber.
Not to forget that 2.7M of BRL$ is a lot, but I like the idea. Reminds a bit of the Bangkok Faction Store.



Article written by Eike from the Team Spockholm and guest-writer to the MW Loot Lady Blog
All material is protected by copyright law

7 comments:

  1. You just bought 1 Informant for BRL$2,940,000.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree. Not a bad thing per se but still does not help me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. from which bookmarklet is the pic that shows lowest stats?

    ReplyDelete
  4. found it ;-) it is linked in the text as "worst item"

    ReplyDelete
  5. Is the loot falling from brawler in brazil counting now?

    ReplyDelete
  6. jeg har problem med BRAZIL FIGHT ..zybga siger jeg for 5 loot... men har fået kun en ... ka jeg så får mine ( ikke modteaget ) loot fra brazil????
    ELLER I SNYDER OS ALLESAMMEN ??
    frederik hansen ..

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated and will not be published until they are reviewed. Please don't use bad language or insult others. For faster feedback on questions, visit our fan page.