May 6, 2011

Brazil FHEL5 Issue Verified

Share:

I saw many players complain on the Mafia Wars Loot Lady Fan Page that they were not getting 5 X's the loot items in Brazil even though it showed in game that there were 5 items. I was able to verify this on my account as well. I ran Brawler until I got one of the new items. I got 5 Slipstreams and +6 was added to my defense score.
Before FHEL5 was introduced to the game, the Glance 32 SR comprised the most of my active defense vehicles. For each Slipstream I acquired, I can expect my score to go up 6 points. You can see from the image below, I only have one active Slipstream in my Inventory when I should have five.
Some players are saying that their stats still reflect the addition of five items but this wasn't the case for me. I took screen shots before and after the run above and my score went up 6 points rather than the 30 it would have if 5 Slipstreams had been added to my inventory.
Here is another example from a larger run of 20K + stamina. I should have gotten 81 Talons but there are only 19 in my inventory.
Jeff took the issue up with Customer Support and here is the response he was given. This doesn't sound too promising. If you aren't getting 5 times the loot then I wouldn't fight in Brazil until this is done. Preliminary results are showing that the loot drops are better with robbing in Italy. I'll have more on this soon.
Customer Support:  
The Developers are aware of this issue an will be releasing a fix for this very soon. 
Jeff:  
Will I get the loot that I earned from fighting from this fix?
Customer Support:  
You should receive it.

Article written by Jennifer Patterson, Creator of the MW Loot Lady Blog, The Mafia Wars Loot Lady Facebook Fan Page and Co-Host of The Informant Podcast.
All material is protected by copyright law

11 comments:

  1. I have like 50 of the fhel5 items now but zero of the new armor whats up with that?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why o why do they persist rolling new content out without first testing that it is working properly? It's like a state of perma-facepalming.

    ReplyDelete
  3. this doesn't only affect FHEL5 items. my fight screen logged 30 Terracotta Tiles but when i checked, i got only 6. i think the problem is with Brazil Fight.

    ReplyDelete
  4. "The Developers are aware of this issue an will be releasing a fix for this very soon."

    Shove that canned reply up your %#$S Zynga.

    ReplyDelete
  5. WHY CAN YOU NEVER DO 1 THING RIGTH ZYNGA, YOU ARE SPOILING THE GAME, AND TAKING THE WERY LITTLE FUN OUT OFF IT, SOON TIME TO STOP PLAYING THIS GAME,HOW WILL THEY KNOW HOW MANY LOOTS WE LOOST ??

    ReplyDelete
  6. This issue is not only affecting new FHEL but also the other loot. I got 5x blade while fighting in Brazil, but when I look to my inventory it only added by 1.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I had 10 slipstream drop in Brazil, yet only had 2 show in inventory?

    ReplyDelete
  8. I doubt they would rectify this..I reached them for the issue we all faced in vegas "The experimental Exosuit" stats of both the gold & the ruby level were the same & even now they are the same...i guess they might not rectify them..but i sincerely hope they rectify the game for the betterment of game play purpose...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Getting 5 items at a time kinda defeats the purpose and spoils the game more. It will make it far too easy to get 500 of each and then the same whingers above will be moaning looking for fhel6

    ReplyDelete
  10. @Anonymous at May 7, 2011 12:54 PM:

    But since we spend 5x stamina per fight in Brazil, so we should deserve 5x loot too!

    ReplyDelete
  11. brazil sucks anyone you get 5x less victory coins but no one complains about that.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated and will not be published until they are reviewed. Please don't use bad language or insult others. For faster feedback on questions, visit our fan page.