Apr 17, 2011

Spider Error

Share:

The next time you get a Spider Mini Game, pay attention to what you are told you won. Don't believe it because it's not true. Here is the typical outcome of a Spider Mini Game. I got zero Spiders, an apology from Zynga and an offer to try again for 1 Reward Point.
The next time my game was interrupted by this senseless Mini Game, I had better luck. I got +3 Harmless Spiders. After reading the statement in the red box shown below, I was left feeling confused. It says "You got a Poisonous Spider-worth 5 spiders!" followed by "You got 3 extra Harmless Spiders.". Which one is it? According to my new total of 64 Spiders, it's safe to assume I only got 3 Spiders and the first statement is a lie or an error. I wonder if I contacted Customer Support if they would give me 5 extra Spiders for this inconvenience.
This isn't a fluke, you can see I got the same message when I won +1 Spiders. Check yours out and see for yourself. Since this is the 4th time we've seen an event like this you would think they could get it right.
Thanks to Will for noticing this injustice.

Article written by Jennifer Patterson, Creator of the MW Loot Lady Blog, The Mafia Wars Loot Lady Facebook Fan Page and Co-Host of The Informant Podcast.
All material is protected by copyright law

6 comments:

  1. Is it too much to ask that they get one of the most hated popup events right? Why thy persist with bombarding us with this dross, I'll never know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And it never works!


    At least 105 RP Compensation from Zynga support was really nice

    ReplyDelete
  3. Could it be the next spam event?

    ReplyDelete
  4. i was wondering what items should we get the last one 150...or the 2nd and 3rd better value and still hit the top 501..any info would be great

    ReplyDelete
  5. if you go to this page , you will se what it actually looks like when you get the poisonous spider ( more bugs) and zynga trying to sell me some more reward point when playing the minigame
    https://docs.google.com/document/d/1iV8ib-Uckiil_JWJH3jHyugVZRsW0bFm7gRe9TNjckw/edit?hl=da&authkey=CPG10LAE
    well, spider is a bug isn´t it ??

    ReplyDelete
  6. No what i meant which of the4 4 LOOT items should i buy with my harmless spiders ..the first one is worthless but the other 3 are all top 501 thanks

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated and will not be published until they are reviewed. Please don't use bad language or insult others. For faster feedback on questions, visit our fan page.