Apr 13, 2011

Spamtastic Facebook Requests

Share:

Something isn't right with Facebook's math. We can send as many requests as we have mafia members and the limit of 32 or 40 can be laughed at. You can only send 32 or 40 at a time but you can repeat the process as many times as you want without waiting. I chose to send my mafia members a Mystery Bag. I know they usually suck but the other choices on the Free Gift Page aren't that great.
I selected 32 players which is my Facebook max and sent out the requests.
I was able to repeat this process as many times as I wanted. You can compare the image above to the one below and see that different friends got the second round of 32 requests. You do need to reopen the gift page for it to work.
Invincez Amir was able to send out over 600 Exotic Animal Feed gifts in one sitting. Maybe I should have chosen this one instead of a Mystery Bag. The only limitation is that you can only send one Free Gift per mafia member so once you send them all gifts, your gift page will be blank for the rest of the day.


Article written by Jennifer Patterson, Creator of the MW Loot Lady Blog, The Mafia Wars Loot Lady Facebook Fan Page and Co-Host of The Informant Podcast.
All material is protected by copyright law

6 comments:

  1. I have been sending Special parts with MW Addon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jenn why not send out consumables if your not done with Brazil yet? Seems the best way to take advantage of this glitch :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought facebook (not MW) smacks you down when you try sending more than about 40 per day (only 2 or 3 in the 2nd batch will get "sent")? Maybe they changed it?

    ReplyDelete
  4. only thing i see wrong here is requests you may want to find will get buried sending out a ton of one item, good to know though, thanks

    ReplyDelete
  5. No need vote for they fix it like the brazil mission
    This glitch is already fix and not work anymore

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am still able to send unlimited gifts. I have checked with other accounts and they ARE getting sent

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated and will not be published until they are reviewed. Please don't use bad language or insult others. For faster feedback on questions, visit our fan page.